Comment on page
Audit AI Activities
You can audit every AI activity on Conversation History. You can access the page on the Scope details page, and you will see the lists of all conversations. There are two types of sessions: Live sessions which are the actual conversations between AI and your customers, and Sandbox sessions from Sandbox tests. To learn more about Conversation History, see Concepts: Conversation History.
To audit a session, click one you'd like to see the details of. If the session includes fallback, you will see the list of causes in the Points of Failure panel. In the Conversation panel, you can see every customer message and AI response. To see the detailed information about an AI response, click on the AI message. The details will appear in the AI Action details panel.
For a custom list view, you can apply filtering conditions.
- Filter by session typesYou can view the sessions with customers in the Live tab, and test sessions from Sandbox are available for the review in the Sandbox tab.
- View sessions with exceptionYou can filter out and see sessions with fallback or escalation errors only in the list.
- Filter by datesAdd a filter by dates to view sessions from yesterday, the last 3 days, the last 7 days, or manually set the dates as you see fit.
AI action details consist of two parts: How AI Reasons and Conversation Model. To check AI Action Details, simply click an AI message in the Conversation panel.
- How AI ReasonsHow AI Reasons shows the customer input message and how AI interprets it.
- Conversation ModelThe Conversation Model shows the current Component of the message and the Component structure, webhook details for the webhook involved actions, how AI responds, and reference information if applicable.
Sessions with fallback or an escalation error are displayed with a red error icon as well as the specific message including the issue on the details page. If a fallback occurs, you can see the reason for the fallback in the AI Action Details. For escalation errors, you can see the webhook request and response details and report the error to the Mind team if needed.
Only Sandbox sessions can be deleted from the list.
- 1.Hover over the session you want to delete from the Sandbox session list.
2. Click the delete button.
3. In the popup, confirm and click Delete.